|sketch (ball point pen and watercolor in notebook)|
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
the filling station
a finger folds out into a finger
feng shui-ing out into outer hand
this finger is filled with jesus power
and resurects an empty from the
trash bin at 45th and 8th ave
all of heaven rejoices as the lord
skinny dipping in a cauldron of light
prepares for the feast of ascension
diane keaton is eating a cantalope
riding the orange giraffe of cancer
it'll all be healthy foods from here on in
elvis was a hero to most but not
to chuck d. chuck told him and john wayne
to go fuck themselves. terminator x
and flava flav acting as witnesses
the blustery boobs of jackie bissett falling
and then failing badly in a midlife turn of events
the cat man of KISS battling breast cancer
god fires his love cannon at your boobs
it's loaded with love balls. they will kill you
he is shooting you now. it takes a while
for them to arrive from heaven
Thursday, April 21, 2011
discomfort is the close companion of the poet
misery, the cup from whence the thirsty poet drinks
despair, the grooming product of choice for the bard
hunger, the horse upon which it rides into battle
alienation, an expensive pair of jeans the poet
will take to an informal gathering of other poets
social ineptitude is the steak and eggs of the breakfast poet
a clean washcloth comes in handy after anal intercourse
the bricks of dublin are old and beautiful
the leprechaun is an uncanny catcher of fish
you don't want to be a big fish with a leprechaun nearby
i've told you time and time again, i can't pay you back
now quit bothering me….please
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Monday, April 4, 2011
- ► 2014 (26)
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2012 (32)
- sketch (ball point pen and watercolor in notebook)...
- THE PRISON EXCHANGE PROGRAM slicked slickly throug...
- you were hurting me before (front and back: acryli...
- PUT ME IN COACH We had come to the end of my leg...
- the recliner (ink pen and watercolor on watercolor...
- ONE ESKIMO what you do is shit into a condom the...
- untitled (graphite on illustration board mounted o...
- Rereleasing the kraken The words crammed into hi...
- i am sad and wish you were here (graphite and wate...
- <!--StartFragment--> 2011 nakedi sit at the dark ...
- dick tree (ceramcoat on canvas)
- the filling station a finger folds out into a ...
- dogwalker (watercolor and acrylic ink on watercolo...
- interesting possibilities discomfort is the close...
- the puker (ink and watercolor on watercolor paper)...
- lazy beam all the lights went outyou couldn't see...
- freud (watercolor and acrylic ink on watercolor pa...
- let's not go there tonight i'd been a book dealer...
- ▼ April (18)